Vector Watch has pushed out a brand new Windows 10 Mobile companion app for its smart watch of the same name. There's more than support for Windows 10 Mobile tagging along in this release however, as it also includes plenty of new apps and watch faces for your Vector Watch.
Here's a look at all of what's new in the Vector Watch app for Windows 10 Mobile:
- Windows 10 Mobile Support (RS Insider not supported)
- Notifications that get dismissed from the watch will automatically be dismissed from the phone as well. You also have the option to not dismiss them from the phone.
- VOS (Vector OS) Update - Notifications with non-English characters and diacritics now displayed on watch
- Activity Tracking improvements – Detailed Sleep data is now available in the activity graph
- Restore user data (Alarms and User Biometric Data) after reinstalling the app
- New Music app - Please remember to open the Groove Music app on the phone beforehand
- New apps: NEST, Wunderlist, Evernote
- Improved Timezone stream for DST (Daylight Savings Time)
- Improved OTA (Over The Air) updates stability – Retry button in case of update failure
- Improved phone - watch connectivity
- Improved notifications and calls (will reach your watch faster than before)
- New watch faces now available in the store
- Compatibility with the Watchface Maker
- Facebook & Twitter Streams now have icons
- Tested on the most popular Microsoft Lumia devices, such as 640XL, 950 and 950 XL
- Enabled pairing from the app U
- npairing from the watch now triggers unpairing from the phone >- Various UI improvements and bugfixes
If you happen to own a Vector Watch and a Windows 10 Mobile device, that's a lot of cool new stuff to look forward to. Keep in mind that the Windows 10 Mobile version of the app is a separate listing from the previous version, so it will require a new download rather than a simple update. In any case, you can grab the app from the Windows Store now to give it a shot.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.