Vector Watch has pushed out a brand new Windows 10 Mobile companion app for its smart watch of the same name. There's more than support for Windows 10 Mobile tagging along in this release however, as it also includes plenty of new apps and watch faces for your Vector Watch.
Here's a look at all of what's new in the Vector Watch app for Windows 10 Mobile:
- Windows 10 Mobile Support (RS Insider not supported)
- Notifications that get dismissed from the watch will automatically be dismissed from the phone as well. You also have the option to not dismiss them from the phone.
- VOS (Vector OS) Update - Notifications with non-English characters and diacritics now displayed on watch
- Activity Tracking improvements – Detailed Sleep data is now available in the activity graph
- Restore user data (Alarms and User Biometric Data) after reinstalling the app
- New Music app - Please remember to open the Groove Music app on the phone beforehand
- New apps: NEST, Wunderlist, Evernote
- Improved Timezone stream for DST (Daylight Savings Time)
- Improved OTA (Over The Air) updates stability – Retry button in case of update failure
- Improved phone - watch connectivity
- Improved notifications and calls (will reach your watch faster than before)
- New watch faces now available in the store
- Compatibility with the Watchface Maker
- Facebook & Twitter Streams now have icons
- Tested on the most popular Microsoft Lumia devices, such as 640XL, 950 and 950 XL
- Enabled pairing from the app U
- npairing from the watch now triggers unpairing from the phone >- Various UI improvements and bugfixes
If you happen to own a Vector Watch and a Windows 10 Mobile device, that's a lot of cool new stuff to look forward to. Keep in mind that the Windows 10 Mobile version of the app is a separate listing from the previous version, so it will require a new download rather than a simple update. In any case, you can grab the app from the Windows Store now to give it a shot.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Exclusive: The Falconeer is a chill blend of Star Fox and Sea of Thieves
We recently got to spend some time with the latest beta build for the Xbox Series X/S launch title - The Falconeer. Get your first look at some exclusive gameplay right here.
PS5 games prices are higher than Xbox — but is that a good thing?
Sony's PlayStation 5 reveal came with some big caveats, and one of the most overlooked ones is the fact that games will be more expensive, seemingly across the board. Should Microsoft and Xbox jump on that train as well?
Review: Gigabyte's Z490 AORUS ULTRA is a gorgeous Intel motherboard
Gigabyte's Z490 AORUS ULTRA is a motherboard you should consider for a 10th or 11th Gen Intel-powered PC. On paper, it has plenty going for it, including amazing power design and cooling, passively cooled M.2 slots and good overclocking support.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.