Voxer is one of those apps that many of you have been waiting for a long time on Windows Phone. It went into beta some time ago and recently came to the Store. We liked it when we played with it and so does the community based on comments and the 4 star review in the Windows Phone Store. What could make it better? How about Voxer Pro Business coming to Windows Phone? Because it is.
Right now in the Windows Phone Store you have a Voxer app that is perfectly suited for your needs as an individual. But Voxer does make offer an edition of their service that is aimed at the more professional communication scenarios. What’s it include that you don’t get with the basic, free service?
- Extreme notifications for loud and repetitive alerts when you need them
- Live Interrupt Mode for live streaming communication anywhere in and out of the app
- Groups of up to 500 people
- Headset Integration lets you hear live messages and respond with a button press
- Company managed user accounts
- Full administrative access and control over communications
- Private network of users including all external users
- Employee messages dynamically populate a map
The special, big boy edition of Voxer runs $4.95 per user / per month. That dynamic map does sound pretty useful and this service probably works great for companies that manage a workforce out in a fleet of cars/trucks.
Speaking with TruTower, Voxer COO Itamar Kandel revealed plans to launch the Pro Business for Windows Phone later this year. Should be a welcomed addition for anybody in a company that utilizes Voxer in that way.
Has anybody used Voxer Pro Business before? Give us your feedback below!
Don't forget to grab Voxer for Windows Phone if you arleady haven't. It's a fun way to communicate. Go to the Store to get it, use the QR code below, or swipe to the right in our app.
Thanks for the tip C!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.