We promise we'll go all out on the HTC HD2 once it's more widely available in the United States. Really. We will. (And because you'll ask: Yes, it's coming to the U.S. early next year. No, we don't know exactly when or on which carrier.) In the meantime, here's what's going on:
- Our pal Matt Miller from Nokia Experts has the HD2 in hand and is giving it a thorough run-through in his ZDNet blog.
- The HD2 is now available on T-Mobile in the UK. [via Tracy and Matt]
- The HD2 has 802.11n WiFi available, though it's turned off by default. Here's how to turn it on. [XDA via MoDaCo and Engadget]
- HTC acknowledges there's a problem causing the HD2's camera to occasionally go pink. A software fix is on the way. [via wmpoweruser]
- HD2's now on sale with O2 in the UK. [via Coolsmartphone]