It could be a Lumia phone, a Windows gaming rig, your personal Windows IoT creation or even an antique Microsoft track mouse!
Show us your Microsoft hardware snaps for a chance to win a Nokia Qi Wireless Charging stand! Details of the contest can be found below.
If you enjoy our contests, know that we've set up dedicated sub-forum in the Windows Central forums to keep the photo contests in one location. You should bookmark this page, so that you never miss a contest:
Windows Central Forums - Photo Contests
Here are the rules for this week's contest:
- You must use a Windows Phone to take your picture.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any photo editing software or apps you might have used. Altering your pictures is fine, be creative!
- Feel free to add a little back story, we want to know how your picture came to be. If you have an Instagram feed or any other photography portfolio profile, feel free to link those for the community as well!
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Central so that we can contact the winner.
- We'll only accept ONE entry per person.
- You must upload your picture to the contest forum thread. If you want to upload your photos directly from your phone, you can use the Tapatalk app to connect with our forums on your mobile device. To find out how to do that, head over to here.
One lucky winner will earn a Nokia Qi Wireless Charging Stand, expected to be compatible with the upcoming Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL and indeed any Lumia that supports the Qi wireless charging standard.
We'll pick a winner Sunday night (October 11th, 2015) at 11:59 PM ET. Winners will be announced in a blog post following the contest. Submit your entries using the forum thread below!
May the best lens win!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
PS5 games prices are higher than Xbox — but is that a good thing?
Sony's PlayStation 5 reveal came with some big caveats, and one of the most overlooked ones is the fact that games will be more expensive, seemingly across the board. Should Microsoft and Xbox jump on that train as well?
Review: Gigabyte's Z490 AORUS ULTRA is a gorgeous Intel motherboard
Gigabyte's Z490 AORUS ULTRA is a motherboard you should consider for a 10th or 11th Gen Intel-powered PC. On paper, it has plenty going for it, including amazing power design and cooling, passively cooled M.2 slots and good overclocking support.
You can get the Windows 10 October 2020 update early – here's how
In this guide, we'll show you the steps to upgrade your computer to the final release of the Windows 10 October 2020 Update before it's officially available to everyone.
Buy one of these gaming PCs to play Microsoft Flight Simulator
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is a demanding game and it needs quite the PC to run it comfortably. If you don't have a PC yet dedicated to gaming, you'll want to pick from one of these to really bring the cockpit to life.