We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac and Dan have a look at new Windows 11 features coming to the Dev Channel, and HoloLens 3 may not be dead after all. There's also talk about Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 benchmarks, NVIDIA's failed acquisition of Arm, and more.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on February 11th 2022.
- Microsoft readies app folders in Start, new gestures, and more for Insiders on Windows 11 | Windows Central
- NVIDIA's $40 billion purchase of Arm terminated, confirms SoftBank | Windows Central
- HoloLens 3 may not be dead after all, suggests device's creator | Windows Central
- New report sheds light on future of Microsoft's AR strategy now that HoloLens 3 is 'canceled' | Windows Central
- Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 leaked benchmarks look like good news for Windows on ARM PCs | Windows Central
- Xbox Kinect was good. There I said it. | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
The Windows Central Podcast will be back with a LIVE recording on January 7, 2022.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.