WMExperts Podcast 36
The HTC Fuze, X1, those Windows Mobile 6.5 “Screenshots,” 6 on 6, and more. Where by “more” we mean your emails and voicemail -- listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with this flash player:
- HTC Fuze
- Verizon Touch Pro
- Xperia X1a date and price
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Screenshots
- Meh on 6
- 6 on 6 won't be a separate download
- Email Patch
- Sprint Results
How To and Software
- Advanced Configuration Tool - Customize TouchFlo 3D and more
Thanks to Mike, Nate, and Javier!
- Getting Palm Desktop Memos into Outlook. We didn't mention this in the podcast, but I personally think the easiest solution is to just re-insert your installation CD for Palm Desktop and then set it to sync to Outlook instead of to Palm Desktop. Sync and boom, you're done. Otherwise another option is to SwitchSync. As always: BACKUP before you try any new sync solution!!
- Great WM Memo/text editor: Nebopad
- How to increase battery life on Windows Mobile
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
EDIT: Oh, I guess you're right, the link is wrong. I just grabbed it using DownloadHelper.
Dieter, have you tested Kinoma Play on the Mogul? I've tried the free version, which works fine, but video only works with the paid version and I'm wondering if video podcasts play smoothly with the Mogul's low ROM.
Thanks & hope you have a speedy recovery :thumbsup: