It's Episode 100, people! That's a whole lot of Windows Mobile. And to celebrate, well, we talk about a major shakeup within the Microsoft executive ranks, as well as the latest in Windows Mobile 7.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- Shakeup at Microsoft
- Update: Microsoft used wrong info on slide; IDC exonerated
- IDC believes Microsoft can sell 30 million WP7 devices by end of 2011
- Ballmer: Windows Phone 7 devices by Christmas?
- Samsung (Omnia HD) prototype with WP7 gets handled; game 'Twin Blades' shown
- Ballmer: No plans for WP7 in tablets?
- LG Panther (GW910) specs get detailed/LG Panther (WP7) now shipping to developers. Plus packaging, a camera shot and more!
- Review: Microsoft KIN, Part Three: Performance
- Verizon announces LG Fathom, in stores June 3 for $149.99
- HTC Huashan and Hengshan: probably WM6.5 devices for China, not WP7
- 20 new games coming to Windows Mobile for free (but paid for by Microsoft)
- T-Mobile HTC HD2 ROM is back...again
- Microsoft Tag moves out of Beta
- Foursquare updated
- "Paper Ball" game and London Tube app shown for Windows Phone 7
- HomeScreenJump now available for Sense 2.5
- Microsoft may cut cost of Zune Pass: $9.99 a month?
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!