- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Watch the HD video after the page break
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
We're back for another exciting week in Windows Phone news--we take your questions, discuss new software and go over this weeks major events. T-Mobile gets the Nokia Lumia 710, Daniel gets a new pillow, Jay talks about is Lumia 800 and both debate if British food is any good.
Listen above or watch the whole thing below in HD. Show notes after the break!
- Lumia 710 Launch event
- Verizon draws a line in the sand with Microsoft?
- The Xbox Live companion App (and it's troubles)
- We talk about Microsoft's iOS offerings
- Final Mission: to scam people
- The SMS bug (and fix)
- A lot of Xbox Live games this week!
- Win a Focus S!
- The Dark Lumia Rises
- Jay's first week with the Lumia 800 - does it match Harry McCracken's?
- HTC makes two "best" lists
- Rolling thunder!
- Comments from last week
- Live questions
This has been a Mobile Nations podcast, go to Mobilenations.com for more great shows covering everything mobile. Thanks to the WPCentral Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and toCCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.