Xbox consoles used to create Halo Infinite sound effects
This is pretty cool.
What you need to know
- The Halo Instagram channel posted a video of the creation of some Halo Infinite sound effects.
- Xbox consoles are being used to generate some of them.
- The sounds seem like they would be perfect for the Promethean enemies.
A few days ago, a video emerged on YouTube where an original Xbox and Xbox One were being used to create sound effects for Halo Infinite. While there was no way to verify whether the video was authentic, the official Halo Instagram channel posted the same video. 343 Industries really is using the two consoles to generate select sound effects for the upcoming game. You can take a look at the video below. Maybe these sound effects will be used for the Promethean enemies.
There are rumors floating around that Halo Infinite is an open-world experience where you can explore a Halo ring. However, not much is known about the game and we should know more by E3 2020. Since it's a Microsoft Exclusive, the game will be part of Xbox Game Pass on day one.
Best of the best
Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold in one
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over a hundred games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.