Microsoft has rolled out the latest update for the Xbox One for members of the Xbox Preview program. They can expect to see some fixes related to Home along with networking.
Xbox Preview members can go to Settings, System, and then Console Info & Updates to check if the latest preview build has become available. Here are the details from the Xbox Preview Forum:
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160915-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 9/17 (1:00 AM GMT 18/9))
- When installing a game or app, the install progress on the game or app's dashboard tile should now be correctly displayed
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes prevent the Xbox One S from setting an alternate wireless MAC address.
- Users with a console set to use Chinese, Japanese, or Korean language may be unable to access View details & customize under Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy in Settings. Workaround: View details & customize Xbox Live privacy settings on Xbox.com.
Xbox Universal Store
- When using Cortana to search the store for genres (ie. "Hey Cortana, search the Store for Horror", search results fail to populate. Workaround: Search for genres via text.
- When receiving voice messages from another user, you may not receive a notification.
- When viewing Clubs, you may still see the option to start a Club Party even if you are not a Club member.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.