Moonlighter is quite a popular Zelda-like game that blends dungeon crawling with running a shop. The title uses randomized dungeons to keep players engaged. With today's "Adventure Update", developer 11 bit studios greatly increased its replayability.
The major additions are listed below. All of all of these, the "New Game +" mode and "Pirate Weapons" stand out. The patch is already available on PC and should hit Xbox One and PlayStation 4 soon.
- New Game +: Play Moonlighter again with more challenging enemies and bosses.
- Pirate Weapons: New set of weapons that are crafted with dimensional knowledge.
- Amulets: Mysterious rings found in the dungeons that will offer new abilities for the players.
- Game Slots: Now you can have more than one game slot.
- Sell Mirror: You can now select the mirror and click over the items you want to sell.
Moonlighter is a role-playing game with "rogue-lite" elements. It follows Will, an adventurous shopkeeper who secretly dreams of becoming a hero. During an archeological excavation, a set of magical "gates" were discovered in Rynoka, a small commercial village. People quickly realized that these ancient passages led to different realms and dimensions. The portals provide brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure.
Moonlighter costs $19.99 and launched on May 29, 2018. Recently, the developer updated the game with Xbox Play Anywhere support. This means that you have to purchase it once and can continue your progress on Xbox One or PC.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.