Moonlighter is quite a popular Zelda-like game that blends dungeon crawling with running a shop. The title uses randomized dungeons to keep players engaged. With today's "More Stock Update", developer 11 bit studios greatly increased level, weapon, and armor variety.
- More than a hundred new room patterns which feature some deadly new threats lurking in the shadows.
- If you revisit a boss room after defeating the boss, you'll get treasure.
- New effects for enhanced weapons and armor.
- New in-game tutorials.
- Added "Skip" button in starting cutscene.
- Removed "Tourist" bubble icon because they're still customers.
Moonlighter is a role-playing game with "rogue-lite" elements. It follows Will, an adventurous shopkeeper who secretly dreams of becoming a hero. During an archeological excavation, a set of magical "gates" were discovered in Rynoka, a small commercial village. People quickly realized that these ancient passages led to different realms and dimensions. The portals provide brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure.
Moonlighter costs $19.99 and launched on May 29, 2018. Recently, the developer updated the game with Xbox Play Anywhere support. This means that you have to purchase it once and can continue your progress on Xbox One or PC.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.