Xbox One and Xbox 360 gamers who are have already pre-ordered the upcoming first person shooter Battlefield Hardline will have the option of purchasing a Premium subscription for $50. It will offer those gamers access to special features as well as four planned DLC packs.
The extra features and perks that are included with the Premium subscription are:
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
- 12 Gold Battlepacks
- New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
- Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
- Priority position in server queues
The Premium membership gives players free access to four upcoming DLC packs, and they will become available to them two weeks before they are launched to the rest of Battlefield Hardline's audience. They include:
- Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
The game is due for release on March 17.
Source: Battlefield Hardline website