BBM beta for Windows Phone has snagged an update today, bringing a whole host of bug fixes along for the ride and bumping the messenger up to version 18.104.22.168.
Here's the breakdown of what's fixed in BBM beta version 22.214.171.124:
- Pictures sent in BBM chat not showing on the sender screen
- Cannot open the subscribed channels from the subscribed channels (HTC)
- Channel names are not in alphabetical order in the my channels and subscribed channels page
- Subscribed channel not showing in channel list
- Cannot add screenshots to add post with image
- Message sent from WP is not received in other OS
- Channel Invite: Both Join and Preview button in chat bubble appear in display only mode
- Emoticons not appearing properly
- Share post: User icon appears in the small pop-up instead of default channel icon
- View Channel Profile: Tap for 'change avatar' image occurs when tapped on an empty space
- Subscribed Channel Profile: "What's happening" field data is not reflected
In addition to the above bug fixes, BlackBerry notes that the latest build includes the following known issues:
- Purchased sticker packs cannot be restored
- Text missing in the Group Chat bubble when receiving a picture in chat from group member. The message should be "Picture shared"
- Group pinned to home screen does not display the group's avatar
While bug fixes are never the most exciting things in the world, hopefully this update will clear up some annoying problems for its users. If you're eager to grab this bug-fixing update, you can do so through the store link below.
You need to be a part of the private beta to get this version of the app. Regular users can still download the public version found in the Store through search.