The Microsoft Band 2 received an update last week that enabled music controls, improvements in the Exercise tile, and the addition of Activity Reminder. With the update, the Microsoft Band 2 can now remind you when to get up and move if you've been still for too long. We'll show you how to enable it on your Band.
- Go to settings on the Microsoft Band 2 (gear tile)
- Tap the snail icon
- Turn on/off the Activity reminder
- Swipe left and select the duration for inactive minutes. You can select from 30 minutes to 120 minutes.
- Swipe left and select the range of time you want to be reminded. By default, you can get reminders between 8 AM and 7 PM.
- Swipe left and choose whether you want to get reminders during weekends, weekdays, or everyday.
That's it! This feature reminds us of the third-party app Walk Reminder that was released for the original Microsoft Band. We're glad to see that Microsoft has made it a built-in feature on the new Band.
What are your Activity Reminder settings for the Microsoft Band 2? Let us know in the comments!