Two more apps from the connected device company Misfit have been released for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The Misfit Link app offers new features for the Misfit Shine 2, Flash or Flash Link, while the Misfit Home app lets users control the Misfit Bolt smart light bulb.
Here's what the Misfit Link can do:
Misfit Link is a new software experience that makes your wearable an even more powerful tool to control and connect with the world around you. The Misfit Link app lets you use any Misfit Shine 2, Flash or Flash Link to take a selfie with your phone camera app; control your music; advance slides in a presentation and much more. Use Cortana to switch between different modes using just your voice.
As stated, the Misfit Home app controls the Misfit Bolt smart light bulb, which cost $49 each and are similar to Philips Hue.
- Transform your room using dynamic lightscapes, from a warm glow to an ever-changing rainbow.
- Design custom lightscapes from your favorite photos.
- Select from millions of colors.
- Adjust the brightness to just the right level to fit your mood.
- Create and manage multiple rooms.
- Wake up to a simulated sunrise.
Earlier this week Misfit updated their sync app for Windows 10, which lets users view and monitor their health data collected from their Misfit wearable tracker.