Microsoft continues to release new feature phones under the Nokia branding for first-time mobile phone owners. Today, the company announced its two newest additions to their feature phone lineup. One is a new version of the previously released Nokia 105 while the other is a dual SIM version of that same phone.
Microsoft says the original version of the Nokia 105 has sold 80 million units. The new version, and its dual SIM variant, will have the following features and improvements:
- Expanded storage for up to 2,000 contacts
- Enhanced audio for greater call clarity
- Increased talk time for up to 15 hours, and up to 35 days standby time
- Refreshed sleek, durable, versatile design, available in three colors: cyan, white and black
- Stay entertained while on the go with two free, pre-loaded games, "Snake Xenzia" and "Bubble Bash 2."
Both phones will go on sale later in June for the price of $20. As we have previously reported, Microsoft still has the rights to use Nokia's brand name for mobile phones until the fourth quarter of 2016.