On the occasion of his first-year anniversary as the CEO of Microsoft, Satya Nadella sat down with ABC News to talk about a wide range of subjects, including his passion for cricket, Microsoft's work in the wearable segment, and of course Windows Phone.
A few highlights from the interview:
- Nadella wakes up at 7AM.each morning.
- He likes to cook, with his favorite dish being Hyderabadi Biryani, a rice-based dish unique to the region rich with flavor and spice (as a fellow Hyderabadi, I concur. Biryani is incredible).
- When asked about naming an individual he would like to spend time with, Nadella mentioned Don Bradman, an Australian cricketing legend.
- Nadella thinks that fountain pens won't stick around for another ten years.
- Microsoft isn't throwing in the towel with Windows Phone.
He also shared details about his upbringing, including his move to the U.S. way back in 1988. The two videos are well worth checking out, especially if you're a fan of Microsoft's current CEO. Do note that ABC uses its own platform for media playback. Sorry, no YouTube here.
Source: ABC News