1Password app for Windows 10 can now work on Microsoft HoloLens
If you own a Microsoft HoloLens Developer Edition, and want to keep your passwords safe, there's a new option for you. AgileBits, the developers of the password management and storage app 1Password, have updated the beta version of the Windows 10 app to support the HoloLens augmented reality headset.
AgileBits showed off how the 1Password app looks in the HoloLens headset on Twitter:
The #1 password manager with 1 in its name is naturally the 1st to be ready for Microsoft's HoloLens. First!1!! pic.twitter.com/n4TTPRvbiRThe #1 password manager with 1 in its name is naturally the 1st to be ready for Microsoft's HoloLens. First!1!! pic.twitter.com/n4TTPRvbiR— 1Password (@1Password) April 5, 2016April 5, 2016
In the meantime, the recently launched Windows 10 UWP app for PC and Mobile continues to be updated and has recently graduated to open beta after being released first with an alpha label. Here's the change log for the latest update that was posted today:
- [IMPROVED] automatic reconnect to 1Password Account when session is expired
- [IMPROVED] search also checks for tags (only search that runs after ENTER for now, suggestions do not include tags yet)
- [IMPROVED] Settings menu provides simpler and yet powerful user experience
- View user's guide (op://guide in browser or /guide in search box)
- Ask in the forum (op://forum in browser or /forum in search box)
- Email us (op://email in browser or /email in search box) to email us logs and crash reports
- Feedback (op://feedback in browser or /feedback in search box) to open system's Feedback Hub
- [IMPROVED] Advanced options can be accessed by either /iddqd or /log commands
- [IMPROVED] Log is opened in a separate window
- [FIXED] some of the crashes should not happen anymore, thank for your feedback!
Download 1Passworld Beta for Windows 10/Windows 10 Mobile
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.