It is Friday evening here in the US, so it is time for another episode of #AskDanWindows. This is our new web show where I field interesting questions submitted by you folks on Twitter.
This week, I am tackling numerous topics, including Band 2 availability, the promise of Project Astoria and carrier support for Windows Phone. Let's get to it!
#AskDanWindows Episode 3
- Will Microsoft Band 2 be available in other countries? - @DMaskerboy
- Do you think MS Mobile is abandoning superhigh Megapixel devices like Lumia 1020? - @TheSchmed
- Do you think there is anything in the rumor that next phones will include a retina scanner? - @mikehole
- What do you think about #ProjectAstoria and do you think Snapchat will give it a try? - @CasperSvensrud
- Why doesn't Microsoft release the same phones to all carriers? They would get much bigger customer base & more $$$ - @nambiguazu
Thanks to everyone who submitted a question even if I did not have time to answer! Do you have a question for me? Ask it on Twitter using the hashtag #AskDanWindows and maybe we'll pick yours for our next episode!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Don't delete your Oculus Facebook account if you want to keep your games
Nowadays, your Facebook account is your Oculus account. Make sure you don't delete it if you want to keep your games.
Save $300 on Surface Duo at Best Buy
It's a good time to save a little cash on Surface Duo if you've been eyeing one lately. Best Buy is currently shaving $300 off the price of Microsoft's dual-screen device, so long as you activate it the same day. Without activation, you'll still get a pretty sweet $200 discount.
CORSAIR CX550F RGB PSU review: Stylish and stable power delivery
CORSAIR's new CX550F provides a snazzy option for mid-range PC users who need a power supply, but is the performance up to snuff? Here's what you need to know.
Buy one of these gaming PCs to play Microsoft Flight Simulator
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is a demanding game and it needs quite the PC to run it comfortably. If you don't have a PC yet dedicated to gaming, you'll want to pick from one of these to really bring the cockpit to life.