#AskDanWindows Episode 3 - Is Microsoft abandoning high-megapixel phones?
It is Friday evening here in the US, so it is time for another episode of #AskDanWindows. This is our new web show where I field interesting questions submitted by you folks on Twitter.
This week, I am tackling numerous topics, including Band 2 availability, the promise of Project Astoria and carrier support for Windows Phone. Let's get to it!
#AskDanWindows Episode 3
- Will Microsoft Band 2 be available in other countries? - @DMaskerboy
- Do you think MS Mobile is abandoning superhigh Megapixel devices like Lumia 1020? - @TheSchmed
- Do you think there is anything in the rumor that next phones will include a retina scanner? - @mikehole
- What do you think about #ProjectAstoria and do you think Snapchat will give it a try? - @CasperSvensrud
- Why doesn't Microsoft release the same phones to all carriers? They would get much bigger customer base & more $$$ - @nambiguazu
Thanks to everyone who submitted a question even if I did not have time to answer! Do you have a question for me? Ask it on Twitter using the hashtag #AskDanWindows and maybe we'll pick yours for our next episode!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.