EA Access is a subscription service which grants members a discount on EA games as well as access to exclusive trials and free games in "The Vault". Numerous games like the Dragon Age or Mass Effect series are available for free, but even more great titles are coming soon in the next few weeks.
- Army of Two - October 10
- Army of Two is a third-person shooter which tasks you with taking out sinister forces. You step into the shoes of a mercenary who fights through war and conspiracy from 1993 to 2009.
- Battlefield V Play First Trial - October 10
- Battlefield V is the upcoming first-person shooter which focuses on the horrors of World War II.
- Burnout Paradise Remastered - October 17
- Burnout Paradise is an arcade racing game which has garnered numerous fans over the years. The updated version features better visuals and other enhancements.
- Fight Night Champion - November 9
- Fight Night Champion is a boxing game which has become somewhat of a cult hit.
FIFA 18 also joined the EA Access Vault a few weeks ago. Hopefully the service will keep on getting important titles like this in the future.
Do you think EA Access is worth the price? Let us know.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Update 4: Trump gives blessing to TikTok sale to Microsoft
TikTok may soon be owned by Microsoft. The company is reportedly in talks to buy out the U.S. portion of TikTok amid a rumored Trump administration order for TikTok owner Bytedance to divest. On Monday, President Trump says he does not oppose the sale so long as it is done by September 15.
Review: Horizon Zero Dawn is on the PC now, and it's amazing
One of the greatest PlayStation games in recent memory has come to Steam, all ready to delight a whole new group of people.
Logitech's new racing wheel brings the feel of the track to your hands
Logitech debuted the G923 today, a new racing wheel and pedals that bring the feel of the track to life. The G923 comes with Logitech's "TRUEFORCE" force feedback system, which simulates the track, wheels, and everything else you'd want to feel in a sim racer.
Complete list of Xbox One Dolby Atmos games
Dolby Atmos creates a realistic, immersive soundscape, but is not featured in every game. These are all Xbox One games with baked-in Dolby Atmos support so far.