As rumored last week, publisher King has finally brought its highly popular mobile arcade game Candy Crush Saga to Windows Phone devices for the first time.
The game is free to download and play but does contain in-app purchases. Here's a quick rundown of its features
- Tasty candy graphics that will leave you hungry for more
- Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters
- Helpful magical boosters to help with challenging levels
- Complete adventurous levels and unlock treats
- Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
- Hundreds of sweet levels in the Candy Kingdom - more added every 2 weeks!
- Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
- Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
And before you ask; yes Candy Crush Saga is indeed compatible with Windows Phones with 512 MB of RAM.
Much thanks to the many folks that tipped us!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.