What you need to know
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is an upcoming fighting game from Bandai Namco.
- It allows you to explore a larger world this time around.
- The game got new footage which showcases numerous aspects of gameplay.
- You can purchase the collector's edition for $200 on Amazon.
A few months ago, Bandai Namco unveiled Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot to the world. It's an upcoming fighting game, but one that lets you explore the world of these quirky characters. You can go around, talk to everyone, while also taking part in epic battles.
In this explanatory video, the developer describes different aspects of the character progression mechanics of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. This includes the following features.
- Cooking and Eating: Eat on the go or come up with a more elaborate dish to grow your attributes.
- Learning Super Attacks: Collect and spend Z-Orbs and D-Medals in order to unlock the most devastating skills.
- Mastering the Community Board: Gather and arrange the Soul Emblems in order to push the Z-Warriors' strength to new heights.
Whenever a major "AAA" game is announced — especially one that's as popular as the Dragon Ball franchise — gamers are always curious as to how it runs on Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro. According to Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot's Amazon listing which showcases the box art, as well as the recently-updated Microsoft Store listing, the title runs at 4K resolution on the system.
If you're a massive fan of the franchise, be sure to check out the collector's edition which comes with the game, a diorama statue, an art book, and the SteelBook. It costs $200 so you better really like Dragon Ball Z. You can preorder the collector's edition from Amazon right now. The item is scheduled to ship on January 17.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.