The universal Dropbox app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile has received a fresh update, bringing the ability to print files stored on Dropbox, open the app to the last visited tab, and much more.
Here's the full breakdown of what's new in Dropbox version 4.4:
- Open the app to the last visited tab
- Print your documents stored on Dropbox! Supports PDF, Word, PowerPoint, image and text files
- Share an individual file with only specific people
- Create and manage password protected shared links
- Text previews now support syntax highlighting
- Redesign of the file viewer for phones to optimize for more space
- Undo your last action with the Ctrl+Z shortcut
- Accessibility improvements with high contrast support
- Performance optimizations
Overall, a pretty solid update that both adds some handy features and improves accessibility for the better. If you'd like to check out the latest update, you can grab it from the Windows Store now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.