Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, which finally was released for Windows Phone 8.1 in December 2014, received a update today that, among other things, lets the popular free-to-play game, based on the even more popular TV show, run on a device with just 512MB of memory for the first time.
Here's the change log for the new version, which also contains a number of bug fixes:
- Fixed numerous game play issues where players were not able to complete a quest
- Fixed playback issue when intro video is played
- Made the game accessible to low-memory devices
- Performance and memory optimizations
- Fixed error related to unlocking "Tom Tucker"
- Fixed error related to unlocking "Blimp Site"
- Fixed error condition occuring when changing the language
Obviously, this update should open the game up to a number of popular Windows Phone devices that could not run it before now.
Thanks to Adam for the tip!