Feed Me is a popular RSS Reader for your Windows Phone that was recently updated to version 2.0. Feed Me can be used as a stand alone reader or as a Google Reader client.
Asides from some bug fixes, the version 2.0 update for Feed Me brings a decent set of new features to the table.
Here's what you'll find with Feed Me v2.0.
- Added a full two-way sync with Google Reader
- Added support for downloading and listening to podcasts when the app is no longer running
- Added music + video hub integration
- Added support for fast app-switching Keyword highlighting for articles
- Switched to SQL for a more reliable and faster cache
- Added support for feeds that do not belong to a group
- Extended the article full-screen mode to support portrait orientation
- Added new view mode setting to feeds (adds a new comic strip view)
- Added 'all' and 'unread' system groups (available in the appearance settings)
- Added 12 new Live Tile designs (also available in older versions)
There are a few known issues with the version 2.0 and a fix for these bugs has been submitted to Microsoft. Nonetheless, the update improves upon an already nice RSS reader for your Windows Phone. There are two versions available for Feed Me over at the Windows Phone Store. You have a free, full-functional, ad support version and a $1.99, ad free version.
If you're looking for a fast, clean, RSS reader for your Windows Phone, Feed Me is worth a try.