Pickit Photo Finder is a service that lets you find photos across a wide array of categories that can be used for PowerPoint presentations, blog posts, and more. The app is now universal, and is available for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile devices.
Here's what you get with the service:
- Featured Collections – Easy access to the best images within certain categories and themes, all curated by the Pickit team.
- Upload – An easy way for photographers to upload their photos to Pickit, offering them the chance to make money from their best images.
- Personal Collections - Your favorite images can be saved and stored for future use. The profile crosses all platforms, allowing users to browse, download and create their own collections of images within the Pickit app, website and Office add-in.
- Cortana integration – You can vocally request images of cats, and Cortana will then open the app and perform a search.
- Cinemagraph support – Make your presentations stand out through moving images, which are marked with the Cinemagraph icon.
The free version lets you access all the photos in Pickit's library. There's also a paid version that costs $9.99 a month, which lets you submit image requests, and download full-size images. You can also earn money through the service by submitting your original photos, receiving payment whenever your images are downloaded. For more on how it works, head here.
We're also giving away a year's premium subscription to Pickit (worth $109) along with a Lumia Treasure Tag to three people in our latest photo contest.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Oculus Rift gets fix for stuttering issues with beta update
If you've been one of the users experiencing stuttering issues while playing VR games on the Oculus Rift, Oculus has a beta update that should solve all your problems. Find out how to get the update right now.
Want to try Surface Duo OS? Here's how on Windows 10.
In this guide, we'll show you the steps to download and install the Surface Duo emulator to start developing for the dual-screen device to get a feeling of the new experience.
Why Daniel Rubino doesn't care if the Surface Duo's camera is terrible
Some of us live on the edge of tech, and that often means giving something up to gain something new. In the case of Surface Duo, that may mean living with a less-than-ideal camera.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.