Fused is a new image-editing app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile that lets you layer your photos and videos with backgrounds, add effects and blend images together. All you need to do is pick an image or video, select the blending mode, add color masking and effects, and share your creation on social media.
Here's the breakdown of the features on offer with Fused:
- A revolutionary UI, simple and intuitive to use
- Import and blend video clips (up to 15 secs), photos, or a combination of the two together. Let your imagination run wild!
- 20 real-time blending modes
- Color adjustment tools for more control over blending
- Draw and erase tools to perfectly map out your masking/blending area
- Share directly to all of your favorite social places
- "Artists Collections" featuring videos and images from up and coming artists. Blend these with your own projects to create some amazing artwork!
The app itself is free, although you'll have to shell out $0.99 if you don't want to see ads and save images without a watermark. Additional packs and blend modes can also be purchased from within the app.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Xbox basically just buried Google Stadia with latest Project xCloud update
Heating up, the streaming wars are. Today, a slew of Project xCloud additions threaten to rip Google Stadia of its, well, reason to exist.
Don't sleep on the indie games available with Xbox Game Pass for PC
There are a lot of tasty blockbuster games available with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, but the lesser-known indie games are where some of the real value lies.
Satya Nadella has sights firmly set on Microsoft's cloud future
At a media event last week, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella laid out the case for Microsoft's focus on Azure and the cloud going forward. While Nadella was quick to point out that doesn't mean Windows, Android, and iOS aren't important, he's firmly focused on bringing in the next 46 billion internet-connected devices.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.