Here's the breakdown of the game's features:
- Clash of clans style. A classic RTS game
- Cross-save your progress between devices
- Build a strong and prosperous village
- Survive attacks of the enemies
- Train a huge army
- Lead the warriors to victory in battle
- Explore the prehistoric world with other Chieftains and conquer the world
- Seasonal events to enjoy with your friends
Age of Cavemen is free-to-play but does include some in-app purchases.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Minecraft Dungeons: 10 things that we'd love to see improved
Minecraft Dungeons is a great game, but as we max out the game and hit full completion, there are a few things we think could easily be improved. Here are ten of them.
How Microsoft Teams changed my football team during the pandemic
The global health crisis caused my football team's practices and season to be canceled. To continue coaching, we switched to virtual classroom sessions using Microsoft Teams.
Twitter PWA picks up a simple tweet scheduler in latest update
Twitter's PWA is now showing a tweet scheduler, which was previously only in testing for some users. The feature has long been a part of TweetDeck, but it is now available to anyone using twitter.com or the Twitter progressive web apps, including from the Microsoft Store.
The best photo editing apps for Windows 10
Whether you need to remove red eyes, or do heavy duty editing, these are the best photo editing apps for Windows 10.