If you're looking to add a little more gamerscore to your tally, Gears of War 4's latest update will be worth a look. Developer The Coalition has added 11 new achievements to the mix, along with some weapon loadout changes and more.
According to The Coalition, the new achievements are meant to provide a challenge for Versus players as well as an educational opportunity for Horde players to get better with classes. None of the achievements are retroactive, so you'll have to go out and get each one following the update, no matter your previous exploits. Here's a look at all of the new achievements:
- Slaying It (100G) – Get 5,000 kills in Versus Multiplayer from March 2018 onwards (Public Only)
- I'm on Fire! (50G) – Earned 5 kills in Versus Multiplayer with more kills than deaths (Public Only)
- Getting Competitive (50G) - In Versus, win 25 matches in Competitive playlists (Public Only)
- School Of '08 (25G) – In Private Horde, complete 50 consecutive waves of Horde on Hardcore or higher without the team building any fortifications
- Quick And Dirty (50G) – Complete 25 consecutive waves of Horde Lite or Frenzy
- In and Out (50G) – Complete 25 consecutive waves of Horde Lite or Frenzy on Insane
- Know Your Role: Scout (35G) – As a Scout, pickup 10,000 power during active combat in one Horde match
- Know Your Role: Engineer (35G) – As an Engineer, build 10 fortifications you have an active Card for in one Horde match
- Know Your Role: Heavy (35G) – As a Heavy, add 50 ammo for launchers or Heavy Weapons in a Weapons Locker in one Horde match
- Know Your Role: Sniper (35G) – As a Sniper, headshot 30 Scions, Pouncers, DR-1s or Snipers in one Horde match
- Know Your Role: Soldier (35G) – As a Soldier, kill 40 enemies from cover and have 100 Lancer kills in one Horde match
In an attempt to address concerns over the impact of the Hammerburst on matches in Core Tuning, The Coalition has dropped it as a loadout weapon. Instead, Hammerburst can be picked up as a secondary weapon across several maps.
Aside from some other minor tweaks, that's about it for the March update. Players will have some upcoming events to look forward to, however, including a St Patrick's Versus Event on March 9, which will feature a variant on Arms Race alongside a new St Patrick's themed weapon. The Coalition is also teasing more Midnight Omen skins for players to go after in the game's next event, along with a snipers-only "Bunny Hunt" event for Easter.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
These are the best 27-inch monitors money can buy
A 27-inch monitor is just about the perfect size without having to sit too far away or whip your head back and forth to follow things across the screen. If you’re in the market for a new monitor, check out our top picks.
Add or upgrade the RAM in your MSI GE66 Raider with this guide
Have an MSI GE66 Raider without enough memory for your needs? Our guide walks you through what's needed to upgrade the RAM in your laptop.
The Razer Tomahawk is small in stature, but mighty in power
Razer has a new gaming PC on the scene, and this time it's a compact desktop. The Razer Tomahawk Gaming Desktop uses a variation of the Tomahawk case to bring a modular, powerful PC that's designed to take up very little of your desk space.
Here are the best Cyberpunk 2077 collectibles and merch
Cyberpunk 2077 is a huge game, and is accompanied by a massive pool of collectibles, accessories, and merch for everyone from hardcore collectors to dabbling fans. Here are the best collectibles and merch for Cyberpunk 2077.