Gloomlogue is an excellent Windows Phone photography app that lets you edit images in a gloom paint style. The Windows Phone app has over 150 special effects and borders to apply to your images as well as the core adjustments to get things just right.
Gloomlogue typically runs $.99 in the Windows Phone Store but through the myAppFree partnership, over the next twenty-four hours you can pick up Gloomlogue free.
Gloomlogue includes fifteen, adjustable gloom filters that include Normal, Cool, Warm, Noir, Vintage, Dusty, Vignette, Boosted, Faded, Milky, Shadow, Soleil, Lomy, Ombre and Poster.
When you have the gloom mode set just right, you can access the app's photo editor. Some of the key tools for Gloomlogue include:
- Text: If you need to add a label, phrase or any other text message to your image Gloomlogue has nice selection of fonts, colors and text sizes to choose from. Text can be centered or justified left or right on the image.
- Adjust: This is where you will find exposure adjustments for brightness, contrast, exposure and saturation.
- Filters, FX-Effects and Effects: These three features include 45 image filters, 14 special effects and 19 effects that can be applied to your images.
- Blur and Enhance Tools: Here you can soften or auto-enhance your image as needed.
- Sharpness: Gloomlogue has seven levels of sharpness to increase image detail.
- Angle Tool: If you are so inclined, you can tilt your image with this free rotation tool that support 360 degrees of turn.
- Light: Add a little bokeh or light leak effects with 33 light filters with adjustable opacity.
- HDR: For those who prefer the High Dynamic Range look for photos, Gloomlogue will let you adjust the noise suppression, saturation and strength levels to give your photos that HDR look.
- Mono: This tool lets you preserve one color tone while the other colors are converted to grayscale.
You also have the ability to adjust the RGB Color, add borders or frames, swap colors, distort images, adjust the orientation and tilt the picture. All in all, Gloomlogue is a feature rich photo editor to help you add a little zest to your Windows Phone photography.
Gloomlogue normally runs $.99 but over the next twenty-four hours through the myAppFree partnership you can pick the app up free. It is an excellent opportunity to add a solid editor to your Windows Phone photography library and save a little along the way.
Please Note: We are showing the myAppFree deal in place but it may take a while before other time zones see the deal go live. We are also seeing major lag times before the deal is reflected in the Microsoft Store web store. Your best bet is to monitor prices from your Windows Phone Store app or the myAppFree app.
Windows Central is proud to be partnering up with myAppFree to bring you savings on Windows Phone apps and games. myAppFree is a free Windows Phone app and service that highlights special deals for software in the Windows Phone and Windows Stores. Make sure you download their app to keep track of all the specials they run weekly, as you'll never know what you may find.
Windows Central will continue to highlight select Windows Phone and Windows 8 titles, such as Gloomlogue, from myAppFree on a regular basis as a benefit to the Windows Central community. Many of these deals will be for universal apps so you'll double your savings.
George is the Reviews Editor at Windows Central, concentrating on Windows 10 PC and Mobile apps. He's been a supporter of the platform since the days of Windows CE and uses his current Windows 10 Mobile phone daily to keep up with life and enjoy a game during down time.
I got this as it was free about a month back... I'm sure Windows Central were the ones who announced this??
I was thinking the same thing tbh
Yup. It seems like we are in summer reruns as far as MyAppFree deals have been going. The one that makes a planet out of your pictures is another rerun.
The planets one wasn't a rerun so-to-speak, as it was a different app, but with the same purpose. But yeah I guess it is a rerun in the perspective of the the apps' concept.
Planetical was not a rerun (you are confusing it with Tiny Planet) and this is not too. It went free a couple of months ago but not for the "App of the day" service, but because the author made it free on launch and then he set a price.
This is the second so-called free app that doesn't show as free in the store for me. First was Core Music player now this one.. Lol.
Are you using Windows 10 Mobile? Go back to 8.1 in order to see correct prices.
Oh so that's why.. Yeah, im on Windows Mobile 10.. Thanks for the update mate. Cheers.
I did get Core Music Player for free the day after the myappfree deal was announced on Windows Central.
"Error retrieving title Error retrieving title"
It was already free in the store .
4.5 stars? What is this app getting all this love? I've never heard of it.
I got this for free , but it has been updated on 21 july, but am not getting the update...
Yea I own windows 10 for mobile and I got the app for free today! So all versions will get the app free for you.. No issues with windows 10 or store and such issues...
Got the app previously its okay not great.
Please tell me when moli player is free.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.