GoPro has just launched their smallest, lightest, and most convenient camera: the GoPro Hero4 Session. What's a really exciting feature for this new GoPro camera? It has a durable waterproof design that eliminates the need for a separate housing! If you're itching to buy the Hero4 session, we have another good news for Windows Phone users. The GoPro app for Windows Phone has just received an update to support the new camera.
Learn more about the GoPro Hero4 Session in the video below
HERO4 Session features
- 1080p60, 720p100, and 1440p30 video
- Waterproof to 33' (10m), no separate housing required
- One-button control: short press of shutter powers camera on and begins capturing video, long shutter button press powers camera on and begins capturing time-lapse photos
- Captures 8MP Single, Burst, and Time Lapse photos
- Compatible with GoPro mounts and accessories
- Dual Mic system captures enhanced audio during high wind and water-based activities
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth® enable easy connectivity to GoPro App and Smart Remote
- Auto image rotation corrects image orientation during recording
- Includes standard and low-profile frame mounts for increased mounting versatility
- New Ball Joint Buckle mount is included
GoPro app for Windows Phone
- Full remote control of all camera functions
- View photos and play back videos
- Copy photos and videos to your phone, then share via email, text, Instagram, Facebook or other app
- Browse and delete files on the camera's memory card
- Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your HERO3+, HERO4, and HERO+LCD camera software
- Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
- View the GoPro Photo and Video of the Day
The GoPro HERO4 Session will be available at authorized retailers around the world and on GoPro.com beginning July 12, 2015 for $399.99. Is this the GoPro that you've been waiting for? Let us know in the comments!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.