Microsoft is rolling out a new update for the Groove Music app for Windows 10 and Xbox One for members of the Insider program. It adds a number of new features and improvements, including voice controls on the Xbox One version.
Here's what's new and improved in the app, which has the version number of 10.16092.1022:
- There are a few UX updates throughout the app…see if you can spot them all!
- You can use your voice to navigate the app on Xbox One consoles.
- You can select items in the app with a single click now.
- Sign in will work more reliability because we changed the way we check your region.
- We did work to ensure the correct track title and album title are displayed in playlists you follow.
- The Navigation Pane in Groove Music on Xbox One console has been resized to fit better on average sized screens.
- You can give detailed feedback in the Groove Music app. This change makes it easier for us to triage incoming feedback! Check the settings page for these new options.
- We updated the way we create version numbers so that it's easier for us to tell when a version was produced just by looking at the version number – this one was built in the second half of September 2016 so 16092.
Let us know what you think of this new Groove Music app update in the comments!
The update is now live as of 3:40PM ET for Mobile
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.