What you need to know
- Grounded is an open-world survival game from Obsidian Entertainment, currently in early access.
- The game gets monthly content updates and regular patches to fix bugs and improve the game.
- The latest patch update, 0.8.2, is now rolling out to Grounded players on Xbox and PC.
- This is a very minor update, and only includes two bug fixes and nothing else.
Just a few days after the release of the 0.8.1 patch update, Grounded players are getting another bug fixing release for the Grounded early access. The 0.8.2 patch update has been released to the public as an extremely minor bug-fixing update. Don't expect a world of changes with this patch update, as 0.8.2 only fixes two bugs. Still, every fix is important.
More specifically, the latest Grounded update resolves one of the issues with in-game music, as well as ensures that Trail Markers actually load correctly whenever you get into game.
The full changelog for Grounded 0.8.2 patch update includes:
Top community issues
- Trail Marker icons correctly restore upon loading a game
- Combat music plays when fighting creatures other than spiders once again
It's a big(ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a unique survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends as you're shrunk down to the size of an ant and are forced to survive in a dangerous backyard.
Zachary Boddy is the Minecraft Expert and a News Writer for Windows Central, Android Central, and iMore. They have been gaming and writing for most of their life, and have been freelancing for Windows Central and its sister sites since 2019, with a focus on Xbox and PC gaming. You can find Zachary on Twitter @BoddyZachary.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.