Here's all the ways you can catch Xbox news from E3 2014
We already know the Xbox E3 2014 event happens on June 9th, but there's much more than that one event happening and you're going to want to stay up to date on it all. Thankfully, the Xbox team has now outlined all their E3 2014 details, events and where you can catch the news as it happens. It's a pretty intense line up of things and it certainly sounds fun, so be sure to check out the full list.
- Microsoft Store Pre-E3 Event (Sunday, June 8 from 1-3pm, line opens at 11am) - Have you always wanted to attend the Xbox E3 Media Briefing? This is your chance! One hundred people who attend this event at the Century City Microsoft Store will be granted access (via raffle) to Monday's Xbox E3 Media Briefing event and Xbox: E3 Briefing Post Show. While you're at the Microsoft Store, go hands on with ID@Xbox titles as a sneak peek of what's on the E3 show floor – before E3 even gets underway. We'll share more specifics next week.
- Pre-Show/Green Carpet (Monday, June 9 at 9am) - New this year, we are inviting fans to be part of the excitement at the Galen Center in the final minutes before the show kicks off. Tune in to our live stream on Xbox.com or Xbox Live for an exclusive pre-show featuring sneak previews and interviews with our development partners and celebrity fans as they arrive at the Galen Center and walk the green carpet.
- Xbox: E3 Briefing Post Show (Monday, June 9 at 11:15am) - Tune over to Twitch.tv/xbox immediately following Xbox: Game On for a live, fan-centric "post-game show." Xbox leaders and developers seen on the Media Briefing stage will talk more about what was just shown and will answer questions from Twitter and the live studio audience. Guests include Phil Spencer (Head of Xbox), Chris Charla (ID@Xbox), Yusuf Mehdi (Microsoft Devices & Studios), Ted Price (Insomniac Games), and Bonnie Ross (343 Industries). Details on how to submit questions for the Post Show will be revealed soon.
- Sunset Overdrive Event at Century City Microsoft Store hosted by Major Nelson (Wednesday, June 11 from 6 – 9pm) - Insomniac Games is taking the Sunset Overdrive E3 show floor experience outside of the LA Convention Center for one night only! Join us at the Century City Microsoft store to be among the first gamers to go hands on with this upcoming Xbox One exclusive. Attendees will also have the chance to meet the Insomniacs that make Sunset Overdrive and Xbox Live's Major Nelson. Ice cold Overcharge Delirium XT awaits! (Yes, seriously)
- ID@Xbox on Twitch (Tuesday through Thursday during E3 show hours) - While the Xbox E3 booth is open, we'll be broadcasting what you want – straight gameplay. Every day, we'll focus on two different ID@Xbox titles, with many of the developers stopping by to chat with viewers. We'll also be taking many other titles over to the Twitch E3 booth throughout the week, so keep an eye on the main Twitch channel as well. The full broadcast schedule will be revealed at the beginning of E3 week.
See? Massive list of events and things happening. Needless to say, we'll be covering news as it happens as well so be sure to tune into all the E3 2014 coverage here. Who's getting excited? And more importantly, what do you hope gets announced at E3? Let us know in the comments!
Source: Xbox News (opens in new tab)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
I have an Xbox One and an Wii U, because Nintendo games will always have a special place in my living room.
I think Xbox needs something besides FPSs and Sports games, the Playstation line have more variety of genres like many more RPGs and Puzzle/Adventures.
Personally I want EA to show off Mirror's Edge 2 more than anything.