What you need to know
- Hitman 3 is the latest entry in the infamous assassin series and concludes the 'World of Assassination' trilogy from IO Interactive.
- Today, IO Interactive announced the Seven Deadly Sins expansion, a seven-part DLC that will add tons of new content to Hitman 3.
- The first of the Seven Deadly Sins DLCs, 'Greed,' is launching for Hitman 3 on March 30, 2021.
- Every sin will add at least one new contract and a themed suit and item that can be used throughout Hitman 3.
Hitman 3 apparently isn't content with already being one of the best assassin games around, and is busy adding new content for players all the time. Today, IO Interactive announced the Seven Deadly Sins DLC for Hitman 3, which will add seven individual content packs to Hitman 3 over time with new contracts, suits, and more. The first of these DLCs is right around the corner. Act 1: Greed comes to Hitman 3 on March 30, 2021.
Every one of the Seven Deadly Sins DLC will add the following to Hitman 3:
- A new sin-themed contract, starting with an Escalation called "The Greed Enumeration" in Dubai.
- An unlockable sin-themed suit, starting with the lavish-looking Rapacious Suit in Act 1: Greed.
- A new sin-themed item, which can be used across the entirety of Hitman 3, starting with the Greedy Little Coin and the Devil's Cane.
Each individual Seven Deadly Sins DLC will cost $5 from your platform of choice, but players can purchase the Seven Deadly Sins Collection for $30 for all seven, and save themselves a little bit of cash in the process.
On top of the paid expansions for Hitman 3, IO Interactive is also slightly altering the way that live service content is offered. Instead of monthly roadmaps for new content, IO Interactive is starting new Seasons of Sin (starting with the Season of Greed). Each Season will last 4-6 weeks and feature new Escalations, Featured Contracts, Elusive Targets, and more for free.
The Seven Deadly Sins is always an interesting topic for games to try and tackle, and it'll be exciting to see if Hitman 3 offers enough with its DLC to be worth it. Players will be able to find out starting on March 30 with Act 1: Greed.
Hitman 3 is all about strategy and quick execution of that strategy. Ensure you're always at the top of your game with one of the Best Controllers for Xbox Series X|S.
World of Assassination
The conclusion to the Hitman trilogy.
Hitman 3 is the fitting finale to the "World of Assassination" Hitman trilogy. While all three games are needed to appreciate the series fully, Hitman 3 is still an incredibly well-made and satisfying assassin game all on its own. The addition of new content like the Seven Deadly Sins DLC makes it even better.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zachary Boddy (They / Them) is a Staff Writer for Windows Central, primarily focused on covering the latest news in tech and gaming, the best Xbox and PC games, and the most interesting Windows and Xbox hardware. They have been gaming and writing for most of their life starting with the original Xbox, and started out as a freelancer for Windows Central and its sister sites in 2019. Now a full-fledged Staff Writer, Zachary has expanded from only writing about all things Minecraft to covering practically everything on which Windows Central is an expert, especially when it comes to Microsoft. You can find Zachary on Twitter @BoddyZachary.