Insteon for Hub finally picks up an update for Windows 10
Should you be among those who have been trying to get Insteon for Hub working on Windows 10 Mobile and ultimately failing, you may wish to check for an update as a new release has been spotted in the wild. Insteon, the company behind the app offering and wider home automation solution of the same name, received some complaints from consumers who couldn't get the app to work on Windows 10 Mobile.
Here's a list of highlighted features of the Insteon for Hub app:
- Control your home from your Windows device
- View / Control INSTEON IP Cameras (SD and HD)
- Easily create schedules for lighting and devices
- Instant alerts from sensors
- No monthly fees
- Works with the INSTEON Hub
- Easy to follow onscreen wizards for fast setup
- Quick status of sensors with the Quick View page
If you happen to spot anything else that's new, be sure to hit us up in the comments!
Thanks Read N. for the tip!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.