What you need to know
- NVIDIA GeForce Now is a streaming service that allows PC players to stream games they own on various devices.
- 16 games are making their way to the service in the latest update.
- Disco Elysium, Farming Simulator 19 and Just Cause 4 Reloaded are some of the standout additions this week.
It's Thursday again which means NVIDIA is back with another weekly addition of games to its GeForce Now catalog. All told we're getting 16 titles, with three of them making a welcome return after having previously being pulled from GeForce Now.
Top of the order is smash hit Disco Elysium, joined by big hitters like Farming Simulator 19, Just Cause 4 Reloaded and new release Danger Scavenger.
NVIDIA also continues to work with Epic Games to add its free weekly game to GeForce Now, and the latest which will be free from today, Stranger Things 3: The Game, will be joining straight away.
Here are the brand new titles joining GeForce Now this week:
- Danger Scavenger (new game launch on Steam – 6/22)
- Stranger Things 3: The Game (Epic Games Store - Free on 6/25)
- Disco Elysium (Epic)
- Farming Simulator 19 (Epic)
- Just Cause 4 Reloaded (Epic)
- Idle Big Devil
- SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION (Epic)
- Snake Pass
- Surviving The Aftermath (Epic Games Store)
- Tale of Wuxia: The Pre-Sequel
- Tunshi Kongming Legends
- Warhammer Underworlds Online
And not to be forgotten, the three titles making their way back into the service:
- theHunter: Call of the Wild
- Torchlight II
- GhostRunner demo
All of these games should be available on GeForce Now from 10am Pacific today (1pm Eastern, 6pm UK).
Richard Devine is an Editor at Windows Central. A former Project Manager and long-term tech addict, he joined Mobile Nations in 2011 and has been found on Android Central and iMore as well as Windows Central. Currently you'll find him covering all manner of PC hardware and gaming, and you can follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.