What you need to know
- NVIDIA GeForce Now is a streaming service that allows PC players to stream games they own on various devices.
- 16 games are making their way to the service in the latest update.
- Disco Elysium, Farming Simulator 19 and Just Cause 4 Reloaded are some of the standout additions this week.
It's Thursday again which means NVIDIA is back with another weekly addition of games to its GeForce Now catalog. All told we're getting 16 titles, with three of them making a welcome return after having previously being pulled from GeForce Now.
Top of the order is smash hit Disco Elysium, joined by big hitters like Farming Simulator 19, Just Cause 4 Reloaded and new release Danger Scavenger.
NVIDIA also continues to work with Epic Games to add its free weekly game to GeForce Now, and the latest which will be free from today, Stranger Things 3: The Game, will be joining straight away.
Here are the brand new titles joining GeForce Now this week:
- Danger Scavenger (new game launch on Steam – 6/22)
- Stranger Things 3: The Game (Epic Games Store - Free on 6/25)
- Disco Elysium (Epic)
- Farming Simulator 19 (Epic)
- Just Cause 4 Reloaded (Epic)
- Idle Big Devil
- SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION (Epic)
- Snake Pass
- Surviving The Aftermath (Epic Games Store)
- Tale of Wuxia: The Pre-Sequel
- Tunshi Kongming Legends
- Warhammer Underworlds Online
And not to be forgotten, the three titles making their way back into the service:
- theHunter: Call of the Wild
- Torchlight II
- GhostRunner demo
All of these games should be available on GeForce Now from 10am Pacific today (1pm Eastern, 6pm UK).
NVIDIA's cloud game streaming service is one of the best available today, delivering lag-free gaming at 1080p/60fps. The fact that you can access NVIDIA's servers for free makes it an easy sell, and the $4.99 plan makes it an immediately enticing option for seasoned gamers.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Minecraft Dungeons lead talks its next DLC and the future endgame
We talk Minecraft Dungeons’ recent Jungle Awakens DLC, the Creeping Winter expansion, and future endgame plans with game director, Måns Olson.
Fix up your Xbox Elite Controller with these parts
Need some replacement parts for your Xbox One Elite Controller? From new paddles, grips, bumpers, thumbsticks, and more, we have you covered.
Hands-on with Windows 10 build 20161 showcasing the new Start menu
Yesterday, Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 that includes an updated Start menu design with translucent Live Tiles, improvements to Notifications, and behavior changes to things like Tablet Mode and the Taskbar. It's been a while since Microsoft released a build with any surface-level changes, but now it's finally happened, we're back showcasing all the changes on video.
Grab one of these graphics cards to up performance in your PC
If you're a PC gamer and are looking for the best graphics card for your rig, check out this collection set up for plenty of performance thresholds. There's something for everyone with every budget.