Game Troopers' Xbox for Windows Phone mission continues with an update to their addictive money swipe 'em up Make it Rain, which adds various new features.
The popular (and bizarre) Windows Phone game is an Xbox Live title, one of the more recent to drop on the Store. So what's new? Head past the break to see the full changelog!
- All currencies unlocked! Access to a lot of new real (and not so real) currencies
- Make it rain like a pro with the new $100 bill (new in-app purchase)
- Get the first bucket for free! (yes, you're welcome)
- New purchase: Forever gold, I want to be forever gold. Do you really want to be gold forever? Forever, and ever
- New tutorials: Meet Mr. Pig Piggington, he will guide you across all the new options in the game
- Take a selfie and share it across social networks!
- Missions: Win money, bribe cards, bucket capacity... by accepting our crazy challenges. New missions are coming!
- Wait, rain on my pictures? Yeah, you can take a photo and decorate them with our mind-blowing scenarios (more soon!). And you can share these pictures with your friends
- New live tiles
- Chinese language updated
- Overall performance improvements
That is a lot of added features and improvements, hopefully bringing the game up to par with iOS and Android.
The version 1.7 update is now live and ready to be downloaded! Give it a spin and let us know what you think.
Download Make it Rain for Windows Phone (Free, optional in-app purchase)
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Jez Corden a Managing Editor at Windows Central, focusing primarily on all things Xbox and gaming. Jez is known for breaking exclusive news and analysis as relates to the Microsoft ecosystem while being powered by caffeine. Follow on Twitter @JezCorden and listen to his Xbox Two podcast, all about, you guessed it, Xbox!