What you need to know
- A new Windows 10 Slow ring build is rolling out now.
- The update brings the build number to 19041.208.
- This update has just a single new fix.
Another Windows 10 build for Insider on the Slow ring is available. The latest build is 19041.208, and it comes with just a single new fix when compared to Windows 10 build 19041.207 that rolled out last week. With the next version of Windows 10 approaching quickly, there are no new features in this build.
Here's a look at everything new in this release:
- We fixed an issue that fails to send NPLogonNotify API notifications from the credential provider framework.
There's also a single known issue:
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3that resolves the known issue with Edge.
You can download Windows 10 build 19041.208 through Windows Update if you're a Slow ring Insider. You can also read Microsoft's full release notes on the latest build.
Sean Endicott is the news writer for Windows Central. If it runs Windows, is made by Microsoft, or has anything to do with either, he's on it. Sean's been with Windows Central since 2017 and is also our resident app expert. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at email@example.com.
Build 19041.208 recently landed in the Release Preview ring on April 30, Sean
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.