What you need to know
- A new Windows 10 Slow ring build is rolling out now.
- The update brings the build number to 19041.208.
- This update has just a single new fix.
Another Windows 10 build for Insider on the Slow ring is available. The latest build is 19041.208, and it comes with just a single new fix when compared to Windows 10 build 19041.207 that rolled out last week. With the next version of Windows 10 approaching quickly, there are no new features in this build.
Here's a look at everything new in this release:
- We fixed an issue that fails to send NPLogonNotify API notifications from the credential provider framework.
There's also a single known issue:
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3that resolves the known issue with Edge.
You can download Windows 10 build 19041.208 through Windows Update if you're a Slow ring Insider. You can also read Microsoft's full release notes on the latest build.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Sean Endicott brings nearly a decade of experience covering Microsoft and Windows news to Windows Central. He joined our team in 2017 as an app reviewer and now heads up our day-to-day news coverage. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at firstname.lastname@example.org.