In a closed media round-table, Microsoft India announced the launch of the Lumia 430, the company's most affordable Windows Phone device as yet.
The Lumia 430 is an entry-level Windows Phone, but doesn't cut too many corners in the crucial areas. There's 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage with micro SD card expansion. It also packs in a front camera. The 4-inch dual SIM device attempts to hit all the right notes for both affordability and desirability.
The Lumia 430 in a way, looks like a 'fixed' Lumia 530, which is missing a front-facing camera, ambient light and proximity sensors, and sports only 512 MB of RAM.
Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 4-inch WVGA (800 x480) LCD at 235 PPI
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage; micro SD up to 128 GB
- 2 MP fixed-focus rear camera; 0.3 MP VGA front-facing camera
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
- 1500 mAh removable battery
- Size: 120.5 x 63.19 x 10.63 (volumetric) mm
- Weight: 127.9 g
The Lumia 430 is available in two colors – orange and black. The phone goes on sale today at a best buy price of ₹5,299, and there are a few promotional offers as well which makes it a good value for money device.
- ₹1,000 cashback of recharges and bill payments through the Mobikwik app
- ₹1,500 worth of discounts on bus tickets over 6 single trips booked through the RedBus app
- 500MB free data per month for a period of 2 months
The Lumia 430 is slated to get Windows 10 later this year when it is released, and packs in decent specifications for a budget device. What do you think of the device, and would you be looking forward to pick or recommend one?
Get early access to Windows 10 October 2020 update – here's how.
In this guide, we'll show you the steps to upgrade your computer to the final release of the Windows 10 October 2020 Update before it's officially available to everyone.
Windows 10 October 2020 Update moves closer to launch with Release Preview
The Windows 10 October 2020 Update is nearly ready for primetime. Microsoft began shipping the update to Release Preview Insiders today, which is the last stop before it will start its full rollout to the public.
Join us LIVE for the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30PM ET
We're LIVE with the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30pm ET, make sure you're there!
These are the best CPUs for playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Having the best CPU you can afford installed will let you enjoy Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 at whole new levels. This is why we've rounded up the best picks from AMD and Intel to help you get started.