Called Certificates, it lets you see which, er, certificates, have been installed on your Windows Phone but not remove any.
The full feature list as per the store description:
- Pin certificates app to your home screen
- View summary of all personal certificates
- View all the attributes of a specific certificate
- View the certificates for VPN, WiFi and email authentication
- Sort certificates based on pre-defined filters
- Verify quickly which certificates have expired and need to be re-issued
- Verify certificates have the right validation in the certificate path installed via an Intermediate/Root Certification Authority
- Verify that S/MIME signing and encryption are properly installed on your device
- Verify that keys have been properly enrolled into the TPM, where required, to be hardware protected
If it sounds like something you want to take a look at, grab it from the Windows Phone Store at the link below. It's actually been around since earlier this year but for whatever reason went under the radar.