Called Certificates, it lets you see which, er, certificates, have been installed on your Windows Phone but not remove any.
The full feature list as per the store description:
- Pin certificates app to your home screen
- View summary of all personal certificates
- View all the attributes of a specific certificate
- View the certificates for VPN, WiFi and email authentication
- Sort certificates based on pre-defined filters
- Verify quickly which certificates have expired and need to be re-issued
- Verify certificates have the right validation in the certificate path installed via an Intermediate/Root Certification Authority
- Verify that S/MIME signing and encryption are properly installed on your device
- Verify that keys have been properly enrolled into the TPM, where required, to be hardware protected
If it sounds like something you want to take a look at, grab it from the Windows Phone Store at the link below. It's actually been around since earlier this year but for whatever reason went under the radar.
'Mercury' is the code name of a large Xbox Store update, coming soon
You may have seen images of an app called "Mercury" floating around in Xbox communities. Here's what it is, and what we know so far.
Minecraft Dungeons: 10 things that we'd love to see improved
Minecraft Dungeons is a great game, but as we max out the game and hit full completion, there are a few things we think could easily be improved. Here are ten of them.
How Microsoft Teams changed my football team during the pandemic
The global health crisis caused my football team's practices and season to be canceled. To continue coaching, we switched to virtual classroom sessions using Microsoft Teams.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.