Called Certificates, it lets you see which, er, certificates, have been installed on your Windows Phone but not remove any.
The full feature list as per the store description:
- Pin certificates app to your home screen
- View summary of all personal certificates
- View all the attributes of a specific certificate
- View the certificates for VPN, WiFi and email authentication
- Sort certificates based on pre-defined filters
- Verify quickly which certificates have expired and need to be re-issued
- Verify certificates have the right validation in the certificate path installed via an Intermediate/Root Certification Authority
- Verify that S/MIME signing and encryption are properly installed on your device
- Verify that keys have been properly enrolled into the TPM, where required, to be hardware protected
If it sounds like something you want to take a look at, grab it from the Windows Phone Store at the link below. It's actually been around since earlier this year but for whatever reason went under the radar.
These are the best 27-inch monitors money can buy
A 27-inch monitor is just about the perfect size without having to sit too far away or whip your head back and forth to follow things across the screen. If you’re in the market for a new monitor, check out our top picks.
Add or upgrade the RAM in your MSI GE66 Raider with this guide
Have an MSI GE66 Raider without enough memory for your needs? Our guide walks you through what's needed to upgrade the RAM in your laptop.
The Razer Tomahawk is small in stature, but mighty in power
Razer has a new gaming PC on the scene, and this time it's a compact desktop. The Razer Tomahawk Gaming Desktop uses a variation of the Tomahawk case to bring a modular, powerful PC that's designed to take up very little of your desk space.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.