If you make use of Microsoft's Sticky Notes app for Windows 10, you're in for some slight design changes with the app's latest update. While the update doesn't drastically change the way your notes look (these are simple sticky notes, after all), it does include a new look for the menu, along with a refreshed icon and more.
The new menu, accessible by clicking or tapping the ellipses next to the "Delete Notes" button, arguably looks more elegant than it did in previous versions of the app. Whereas the previous menu included circular icons for selecting each color, the new menu now places the palette of available colors against a dark backdrop. The settings cog has also been moved from the bottom left corner of the app to the ellipses menu.
Other tidbits from this update are smaller, but the app is now part of Microsoft's App Preview program. Here's a look at all of what's new in Sticky Notes version 2.1:
- New App Icon. Isn't it pretty?
- New Note Menu design. We may be biased, but it looks great!
- Performance Improvements. We've heard that Sticky Notes is taking a while to open, so we fixed that.
- Support for Enterprise MDM policies.
- Support for the App Preview Program.
- Loads of other small bug fixes!
If you're a Sticky Notes fan, you can check out all of what's new by grabbing version 2.1 from the Microsoft Store now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.