Microsoft this week shipped a pair of updates for Microsoft Teams on mobile, bringing a new set of features to both Android and iOS. The latest additions include major bits for both platforms, like voicemail support and @mentions in group chats, as well as some smaller tweaks (via OnMSFT).
Here's a look at all of what's new:
- Create teams and add members on mobile
- Reply to chats and channel posts right from your notifications screen (iOS)
- Voicemail is now available on mobile
- Share chat history with new participants in a group chat
- Reduce the noise with mute chat
- Grab someone's attention with @mention in group chats
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Join meetings anonymously (Android)
These updates come amid a busy week for Teams. Yesterday, Microsoft announced that it will begin rolling out full guest access for Teams, marking the launch of a feature that has been in the works (and delayed) for some time. Earlier this week, word also emerged that Microsoft may be working on a freemium version of Teams to give organizations a way to trial the service before buying in.
If you want to check out all of what's new, you can grab the latest Teams updates from the App Store and Google Play now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.