What you need to know
- Minecraft Dungeons is a dungeon crawling game from Mojang and Xbox Game Studios.
- A new developer diary for the game has been released, showing different environments such as tombs.
- Minecraft Dungeons is scheduled to release sometime in April 2020.
- It'll launch into Xbox Game Pass (opens in new tab) at release.
Minecraft Dungeons is an upcoming dungeon crawler game from Mojang and Xbox Game Studios that is very similar to Diablo but set in the world of Minecraft. Ahead of the game's release, there's a new developer diary going over the different kinds of environments players can expect, as well the challenges Mojang faced in designing levels for both single-player and multiplayer. You can watch the developer diary in the video below.
To learn more about Minecraft Dungeons, you can check out this E3 2019 preview from our Senior Xbox Editor Jez Corden. Minecraft Dungeons is currently scheduled to release sometime in April 2020 on Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Like all Xbox Game Studios titles, it's also coming to Xbox Game Pass at launch.
Best of the best
Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold in one
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over a hundred games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
Xbox (opens in new tab)
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.