MouseCraft enjoys a high score on MetaCritic for blending elements from Lemmings and Tetris to create a substantial puzzle package. The game will also be heading across to Xbox One in the near future, and when it does, the Windows versions will gain Xbox Live support, including achievements and more.
Check out the game's Xbox One and Wii-U trailer below, which should give you an idea of its diabolical gameplay:
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention.
Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Main Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for The Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels across four different locations (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
MouseCraft is a cross-buy title on the Windows Store, across all versions. When the game launches on Xbox One, it'll pick up Xbox achievements and cloud saves between all Microsoft platform versions of the game as well. The game is available for $4.99 on every Windows Store, but for the next seven days, users will benefit from a -20% discount ($3.99).
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Office 365 ProPlus users will have a Bing search extension forced on them
Office 365 ProPlus users will see Bing become the default search engine within Chrome soon, and people are not happy about it. People on Reddit and Github expressed their frustrations with the move, calling it browser hijacking.
Microsoft shares details of a security breach of customer support database
Microsoft disclosed the details surrounding a security breach from last December. The breach involves roughly 250 million entries from an internal customer support database.
Project xCloud on the NVIDIA Shield is almost like playing a regular Xbox
The only Android TV box really worth buying is already part games console, and xCloud takes that even further. Sideload at your own risk, but this is a lot of fun.
These VR flight simulators and games soar above the rest
Flight simulators and VR are a match made in heaven, especially now that GPUs and lens resolution can support a truly immersive recreation of Earth or space. Whether your vision of perfect flight gameplay is WWII-era dogfighting with a joystick, Star Wars-esque space battles mapped to a traditional controller, or mastering real-life aircraft using touch controls, we've found the best...