Official Bank of America app is now live in the Marketplace
We saw this way back in January and then we had an exclusive sneak peek a few weeks ago, but now the official Bank of America app is ready for your daily use. The app is quite smooth, fast loading and even has a svelte design, adhering to the Metro paradigm pretty well i.e. this isn't just a port. Here's the full description:
- Pay bills and transfer funds
- Review account balances
- Find ATM and banking center locations using GPS, with no address input required
- Feel secure with our industry-leading mobile security and our Online Banking Security Guarantee
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind, knowing you have the same level of security as Online Banking.
- Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to help prevent unauthorized access.
- As part of our Online Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not responsible for fraudulent charges made by others.
- We use the same SiteKey® technology to verify your identity as we do for Online Banking, providing an extra layer of security for your peace of mind.
- We never transmit account number information.
Anyways, give the app a spin here in the Marketplace and we'll see about doing a more in depth review later. Thanks, Steve K, for the heads up!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.