The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the #OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. This episode we discuss what the top gaming corporations may have in-store for us this year at the Electronic Entertainment Expo and the biggest highlights from previous years.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:08:20 - Xbox One Summer Update
- 00:26:00 - ReCore
- 00:31:00 - Sea of Thieves
- 00:41:45 - Dead Rising 4
- 00:49:30 - Scalebound
- 01:04:44 - Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2
- 01:23:00 - Mass Effect: Andromeda
- 01:29:30 - Skyrim Remaster, Prey 2, Wolfenstein 2. Quake
- 01:45:30 - Ask #OneCast: Favorite and worst E3 moments
This week's hosts
- Matt Brown / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jez Corden / email@example.com
- Lauren Relph / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask #OneCast giveaways!
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below. If we select your question you'll have a chance at winning a free game at the end of the month!
Further reading on this week's topics
- E3 2016: What we want to see most!
- I love you Xbox, but don't cancel things on your fans
- The Halo Wars 2 open beta could start on June 13
- Potential Dead Rising 4 gameplay images and promotional material leak
Would love to listen to this before the show... But running out of time.
#OneCast MS revealling X1 Scorpio on E3 could be the chance for Sony to surpass it later?
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.