The latest episode of our Xbox podcast, the 'OneCast', is now available; accessible through major podcast distribution services. Matt and Jez return to discuss the latest Xbox news, including 2K's E3 promises, Ubisoft's Vivendi takeover, recent Xbox Live outages and more. We also discuss how shooters have changed over the years and whether a return to the 20th Century may revitalize the genre.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Windows'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - Announcing the return of the official Windows Central Podcast!
- 00:02:35 - SUPERHOT Impressions
- 00:16:00 - Battalion 1944's Kickstarter
- 00:17:25 - Is modern-age Call of Duty getting stale?
- 00:24:05 - Battlefield 5 reportedly takes place during the First World War
- 00:40:30 - Frequent Xbox Live outages
- 00:56:20 - Vivendi attempting to take the reigns at Ubisoft
- 01:08:20 - 2K's E3 2016 lineup
This week's hosts
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related hypothetical question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below!
Further reading on this week's topics
- World War I themed Battlefield game reportedly releasing later this year
- Xbox head says that he is 'very sorry' for the continued Xbox Live issues
- This Week in Xbox - Ubisoft takeover fears, 'Alan Wake's Return' and more!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Got $200? If so, you can afford one of these excellent displays.
Getting a great PC monitor doesn't mean you have to spend megabucks. There are naturally some compromises, and you won't get 4K in that price range. But that's not always a bad thing. These are the best options for less than $200.
Surface Duo is better at multitasking than Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's why.
The $2,000 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and $1,400 Microsoft Surface Duo are garnering many headlines because of pricing, and they both "fold" in some manner. But these devices are radically different, a point demonstrated with great effectiveness by @iAm_erica in this new video.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
Finding Xbox One Wireless Controller replacement parts is easy
Here are all the replacement Xbox One controller parts you need for an easy fix.