Fans of Game Troopers' sci-fi third-person shooter Overkill 3 can now download a large update for both the Windows and Windows Phone versions. It has a long list of improvements and bug fixes for the game.
Here's the change log for the big update:
- Gamepad usage enhanced
- Analog sticks are enabled for aiming
- Tutorial experience improved
- Weapons accuracy totally redone from scratch
- Popup windows rearranged to maximize gameplay
- Aiming feature updated and reviewed
- Endless mode accessible from all situations
- Extended notifications in Windows
- All achievements ready to be obtained
- Performance improved thanks to new texture optimizations
- Fixed and enhanced localization in several languages
- Re-arrangement of certain labels in the game for better readability
- Cross-save feature fixed
- Stability improvements
- Major bug fixing
Game Troopers added:
"We are very proud to check that Windows 10 has boosted the number of downloads in all Game Troopers portfolio, but more remarkably in hard-core games like Overkill 3. What is more, this title has been played more than 150 (million) times nowadays."
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.