Overkill 3 adds several improvements and fixes in latest update
Fans of Game Troopers' sci-fi third-person shooter Overkill 3 can now download a large update for both the Windows and Windows Phone versions. It has a long list of improvements and bug fixes for the game.
Here's the change log for the big update:
- Gamepad usage enhanced
- Analog sticks are enabled for aiming
- Tutorial experience improved
- Weapons accuracy totally redone from scratch
- Popup windows rearranged to maximize gameplay
- Aiming feature updated and reviewed
- Endless mode accessible from all situations
- Extended notifications in Windows
- All achievements ready to be obtained
- Performance improved thanks to new texture optimizations
- Fixed and enhanced localization in several languages
- Re-arrangement of certain labels in the game for better readability
- Cross-save feature fixed
- Stability improvements
- Major bug fixing
Game Troopers added:
Download Overkill 3 for Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (opens in new tab) (Free)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Maybe this game with these updates is better, I played it and removed it after a day. just not the kind of game I would want to waste my time with, 50 shots and the enemies didn't die with any of the latest weapons available, maxed out, I can't imagine if I had normal weapons not maxed out... wow. so while it was okay and interesting, I had better things to do. than trying to shoot guys that didn't want to die.
Well same I did. I guess we just not have to kill but OVERKILL them. :D
Does it support keyboard and mouse?
Does it support Xbox controller? Does progress sync from pc to wp?
yes it does...
Which controllers does it support on Windows Phone?
Can we able to play offline ? Pls reply guys